desktop/screensaver help, maybe new idea

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by juicedus, Oct 3, 2005.

1. juicedus macrumors member

I've been going through all my pictures and adding keywords to my "spotlight comments" info tags. My background and screensaver cycles through pictures that I copy over to a specific folder. Is there anyway that I can have the option to just add what kind of pictures I want them to cycle through based on key words?

I.E. if I just want beach themes I just type the beach keyword and every picture I have that deal with beach with cycle through.

2. igucl macrumors 6502a

igucl

Couldn't you just put the pictures you want it to cycle through in a particular folder, and then choose that folder for the screen saver?

3. atakordie macrumors member

Why not make a smart folder for beach images, then tell the screensaver to use that folder?

4. juicedus thread starter macrumors member

well i've tried to make a smart folder but how do i make it include multiple images. lets say i want the folder to have all the pictures of my friend x and my friend y, not just the pictures with both of them in it.

i added a spotlight comment that contains my friends x name but when i add another spotlight comment with my friend y's name it only puts the pictures with the comments that have both names in it.