Desperatly need games for my ipad. Free games prefered.

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by GKDAIR, Mar 26, 2013.

1. macrumors regular

And I mean actual games. Not "Angry Birds Clone 49" or "City/Village/Kingdom builder 48"

Freemium is ok, but keep the prices reasonable. Glu games are horrid with their IAP. You literally cannot advance in Contract Zombie Killer 2 unless you pay money.

I've already bought a ton of games from the app store, I just can't seem to get interested in any of them. If I have to buy a game, please keep it cheap.

2. macrumors 604

Jessica Lares

3. thread starter macrumors regular

I like RPGs, shooters, platformers, I like a lot of games.

I will say I'm not a fan of infinity blade. I want a game in which you can move around and explore the word, not be stuck on rails.

I consider myself somewhat of an old school gamer. Sega consoles are my absolute favorites.

4. macrumors 68040

5. macrumors 6502a

Just tried Dead Trigger last night -- had to get my 12yo to show me how to turn (I'm old). It's a freemium first person zombie shooter, but I don't know yet how much you get to play without paying.

Do you like racing games? Real Racing 3 is freemium, but I happen to know you can play a looong time without paying, if ever.

Regards,
    Tom

6. macrumors 6502

I always find it worth it to drop .99 cents on a good game. Freeium and the alternatives never do it for me. You'll be missing out on amazing games like: Infinity Blade, battle heart, and even anthill. Those are just some of my personal favorites, but I haven't found a free game I've really appreciated yet. Edit: You don't like infinity blade? Thats fair it was super repetitive. Battleheart sounds like its more up your ally then.