Diana Predicted Her Own Car Crash Death, Says Aide

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by applemacdude, Oct 20, 2003.

1. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

2. bennetsaysargh macrumors 68020

bennetsaysargh

oh my god. that's horrible. i hope people still are nice about it after this becomes a big story.

3. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I always find it very interesting when a person has a premonition about there impending death. It was such a sad loss. She was a very down to Earth type of Princess. Taking care of terminally ill patients, it seemed that many times they knew. Patients would hold on till a particular family member to arrive.

I wonder if the whole story of the accident will ever become public. Sometimes they are held for a number of years.

4. Phil Of Mac macrumors 68020

Phil Of Mac

Not to **** on Diana's parade here, but she's been dead long enough that I can say this already.

When that ***** was alive she hardly had any respect. She was a skank and was on the front page of the tabloids every week. You never heard about the "great work she did" until after she died. And why do we care who this broad was anyway? Because she married (and later divorced) some guy who was descended from some dirty old German who managed to conquer England? Royalty are overrated, especially Princess Diana.

Thousands of people each year die in car accidents. Why does Princess Diana matter more just because she's royalty?

I know it's customary to say nice things about someone after they die, but with Princess Diana it's fallen into the black hole of ridiculous.

5. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

I am not exactly her geratest fan, but what you have just said is ****ing wrong! :rolleyes: She did do a lot of good things with her fame unlike most, and deserves a little respect for it.

6. Phil Of Mac macrumors 68020

Phil Of Mac

Every celebrity has a pet cause or three and does good things for the poor, sick, and suffering. It's good publicity. In fact, there are lots more people other than Princess Diana who do a lot more for the poor, sick, and suffering, but they didn't marry into a royal family, so somehow they're not as important. Sorry, but I'm no big fan of royalty, and while dying isn't a good thing, I'm not terribly devastated that it happened to Diana Spencer.

7. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Patricia Cornwell, Mystery Writer is going to be on PrimeTime tonight at 10pm EST. She digs into the science of the crime. We have something in common with respect to assisting on autopsies. She does alot of investigative work for the books that she writes. Her books are on the New York Times best seller list. Her lastest book is "Blow Fly." My wife is a big fan.

She was on Primetime Thursday last season with her latest investigations twice. One of them was about Jack The Ripper, 1888 England 133 yrs ago. "I'm putting my reputation on the line that its Walter Sickert, painter, it was indicated in his WK." She spent $4m on case with forensic evidence, such as DNA.

Tonight she will be revealing the results of her latest investigative work. The show will be about the accident the killed Princess Diana. I'm looking forward to this show. I will admit that I'm torn, really hate to miss ER. Just hope that my wife will want to watch this.