Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

carestudio

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2008
I have a brand new ipad mini and think I can travel it with me. I want to do some keynotes indoor or meeting room, but need a good quality one. any idea?

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
I have a brand new ipad mini and think I can travel it with me. I want to do some keynotes indoor or meeting room, but need a good quality one. any idea?

my ipad mini's primary duty is doing presentations..The mini PICO projectors just don't have enuf lumens for a hotel meeting room. The smallest "normal" projector that works in all rooms is an Epson Powerlite projector - 8W x 11L x 1"thick works very well. Mine is a 1750 model.

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
The update that I promised...

So the projector came today, along with a Mini Displayport to HDMI cable, and of course, the projector's input is a MINI HDMI, not a regular... so can't rest the projector yet... boo!

Is there such a thing as a cable with a mini displayport (thunderbolt) on one side, and Mini HDMI on the other side? I have the pico projector, and the input on it is a mini HDMI, and i can't for the life of me find a cable on amazon without buying a mini displayport to HDMI adaptor then an additional hdmi to mini hdmi cable. ??? Am I missing it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.