Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

circmiz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 20, 2006
Canada
Hey guys, I have ordered a black MacBook with mini-dvi to dvi adapter on Nov-15 from my campus store. Unfortunately Apple has not shipped my MacBook yet. I was wondering if it is normal, or something is wrong with my order?

dorthyinoz

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2006
I went to my campus store and they said it would take 14-19 business days to ship. I made my order on apple.ca using my EDU discount for the 17" and its expected to ship tomorrow thru tuesday (hopefully it will actually ship then) I ordered it last sunday

circmiz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 20, 2006
Canada
OK, thanks a lot for you post.
I think apple.ca has problems with campus stores then. Why though? I should have ordered from apple.ca directly. It looks like, apple wont ship it at least one more week. Good news though, I will have my macbook before the next semester starts. Thanks Apple.

Elisha

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2006
i ordered at apple.ca on Sunday night and it shipped within 12 hours and i got it today.

must have been lucky.

circmiz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 20, 2006
Canada
i ordered at apple.ca on Sunday night and it shipped within 12 hours and i got it today.

must have been lucky.

Hey guys, don't tell me your stories about 12 hours shipments and stuff. I am crying here :p. I should have ordered from apple.ca :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.