did anyone know this?!?!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by puckhead193, Mar 23, 2005.

1. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

I think i'm special or slow but if hold option+ command + number (responding to the bookmark bar in safari) it goes to that link....
    Did anyone know that.... or am i just a extermly slow and special.... :eek: :confused: :cool:

(be honest u can call me retarted; don't feel bad, i know i'm slow and special :rolleyes: )

2. mduser63 macrumors 68040

mduser63

I knew this, but not because anyone told me, just because I figured it out like you did. So, don't feel bad that you hadn't heard about it before, and good job on figuring it out :p. By the way, you don't have to hold command-OPTION-number, just command-number works fine.

3. puckhead193 thread starter macrumors G3

puckhead193

Now i feel stupider ;)

4. noel4r macrumors 6502a

5. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

What's cooler is that you don't even have to have the bookmark bar showing. I don't have mine up because it looks a bit ugly, it detracts from the pure, simple interface of Safari although I am on a 12 inch screen so to be honest, it doesn't take much to make my screen cluttered.

6. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I don't think that you should sell your self short. Take pride in what you have accomplished.

7. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

cool, thanx for the tip, i never knew that!!!

8. 5300cs macrumors 68000

5300cs

Yeah that IS cool, thanks!

At least you didn't say "Hey if you unplug the iPod's headphones while it's playing it automatically pauses!!" :D

9. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

I believe he thinks he is too smart for us, but his lapse in smartness causes him to ask for help.