1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Did Apple not charge me for shipping?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mike828, Sep 7, 2010.

1. macrumors newbie

My invoice said:

SubTotal: $299.00
    Tax: $22.05
    Shipping Charge: $16.00
    Total: $337.05

I purchased overnight shipping. But, my debit card statement says Apple charged me $319.93. $299 + 7% sales tax = $319.93

Maybe they will add the shipping charge later. I don't know.

Also, my expected delivery is September 9 by 10:30am. That appears to be when you should get it with overnight shipping.

2. macrumors 6502

I chose 2-day shipping for an exta $10, and also had 7% sales tax (NJ). I was charged the same amount as you...weird. My delivery is also scheduled for Thursday by 10:30am.

3. macrumors 65816

I got charged twice for shipping - the $16 as part of the whole order plus tax, then a seperate shipping + tax transaction.

4. macrumors member

7% sales tax, lucky, im payin 8.7%

5. macrumors newbie

I was now billed $17.12 for overnight shipping.

I'm a little annoyed since some people that chose free shipping have received their ipods, while mine won't be arriving until tomorrow.

I guess I should not have ordered from apple.com, and went to Best Buy instead. They are currently in stock at my Best Buy store.

6. macrumors 65816

Mine still hadn't even been prepared for shipping, depsite being charged double overnight shipping. So I cancelled it, walked into the Apple store and three minutes later was done.

Very bad online experience. The iPhone 4 and iPad shipping went perfect, but this one got fouled up badly.

7. macrumors 6502

My charges were two seperate ones.. $17 came a day later then the 316 charge.

Mine came today ( a day earlier then supposed to)