did apple use slogans last time?

Discussion in 'Hardware Rumors' started by xelterran, Jan 5, 2002.

1. xelterran macrumors 6502

i cant really remember the last expo but did apple use slogans on their like "lust factor 10" etc... or is this something new?

2. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

nope

No,

Apple did not use anything last time... nor has Apple hyped up before MacWorld this much ever...

I recall 2 instances where they did lay down some pre-Expo teasers...

Pre-iMac... there was a white screen with simply 3 words on it:

Pro. Go. Whoa.

The "Whoa" turned out to be the iMac.

Another time they had images of a Cookie, Shopping Cart, and Screwdriver which introduced the build to order online-store (store.apple.com).

But that's it...
    never this much pre-expo hype.

though I don't remember the pre-Newton press...
    arn

3. xelterran thread starter macrumors 6502

maby...

maby apple is trying something really weird like biotechnology lol... or faster-than-light data transferr... who knows but they seem really confident about something!!!

4. samy85114 macrumors regular

For myself, just waiting for that final moment, when any rumors will be no more interresting...
    1 month ago, these rumors made me feels entousiatic about what was going on, even the most weird. But now, It doesn't matter for me, I'm just waiting for it, the keynote...

5. adidasx2004 macrumors newbie

quantom

hell ya, i say apple does a quantom computer, instead of magneticly charges film, where there is only 1 and 0 use the 32 states of an atom, processing time speed is infinity. The action would take place befour it even has time to go up the monitor cord and into the screen and to ur eyes. it could do it about a million times before it reaches ur brain and is comprehended.