Diffrence between...

Discussion in 'Games' started by applemacdude, Jun 24, 2003.

1. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

What is the diffrence between Unreal and Unreal Tournament, I know I'm gonna late but I want to buy one of 'em. Where can I buy I for cheap and not on ebay?

Any Halp Appreciated...

Cheers

2. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Unreal has a plot and takes a while to complete.

UT puts you in more of a team situation where you run around shooting at the other team. It's fast-paced more than stealthy. There's also UT2003, which just came out the 11th of June.

3. mangoman macrumors 6502a

mangoman

If you've got the 'juice', move ahead to the new Unreal Tournament. It's beautiful violence the way it should be...

But be warned. Your system will suffer unless you're running a fairly recent setup.

4. Maclarny macrumors 6502

Maclarny

It depends if ur talking the original UT or UT 2K3. I recall that i could run the original UT on my iMac 333 fairly well whereas UT 2k3 would probably blow it up.

5. macdong macrumors 6502

macdong

even my dual 867 couldn't handle UT2K3 very smoothly. i only had 5 other applications open. guess i need a dual 2GHz then...

6. applemacdude thread starter macrumors 68040

applemacdude

I have a lowly little g3 minitower, guess it won't even go at 12 fps in my little machine. Where can I buy Unrea Tournament (Original) for about $10? Is that a correct price?

7. mangoman macrumors 6502a

mangoman

I'll sell it to you for that price plus a couple o' bucks shipping. PM me for details.

mangoman