Digital actors on LOTR can think!?!...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by edesignuk, Dec 13, 2002.

1. Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Full story.

2. macrumors 6502

Totally!

I totally noticed that too... That Bilbo Baggins looked so fake I couldn't believe it!

:cool:

3. macrumors regular

i am so stoked about the battle at helms deep. i cant wait to see oliphaunts, and treeants, and naz'ghul riding those wyvern type things. its going to be wicked awesome!

4. macrumors 68030

Catfish_Man

Wrong battle...

...Helm's Deep is Orcs and nasty humans vs. humans, an elf, and a dwarf. You're thinking of Pelennor fields, or some of the other minor battles around that point. The Ents are at Helm's Deep though (Entish things technically, but the ents are involved).

5. macrumors 604

MrMacMan

Yeah massive is pritty nice, I read a what was it...
    A scientific american article (I think) that explained that they programed like a billion types of sequences into it.
    Orc Yells, orc stabs humans if (yes, continue), if (no, either get stabed by elf or not and dodge attack)
    There are a trillion of these...

6. Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Massive looks to be really cool - there was a write up in Popular Science, and the pics were intersting.

Helms Deep should be kick ass - I personally can't wait to see Treebeard - the trailer has a quick peek at him grabbing one of the Hobbits. But in Return of the King where the Ents rip up Isengard, now that will be cool, I just hope they show it.

D