Disgusted

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by derajfast, Feb 11, 2006.

1. derajfast macrumors 6502a

I have this class in a math lab at my university. So I walk in, and right next to the door there is this really nice plaque that says "This lab was graciously donated by Apple Computer in 2001", and it had an Apple logo on it and everything. But the freaking computer lab is all dells. And my computer is VERY mac friendly. 3 main buildings on campus are entirely mac. (Mainly iMac g5 and g4). And whenever i am in a big lecture, the amount of mac's that people use easily outnumbers the PCs by at least 3:1 (maybe because PC users are ashamed to show them in public).

2. dornoforpyros macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

point out this flaw to the building admin people and demand that it be removed...than ask if you can keep it ;)

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Awesome idea!
    And that is quite sad though. They should have bought a mac.

4. derajfast thread starter macrumors 6502a

yeah and its weird because there are macs EVERYWHERE else on campus....theres got to be at least 20 other imac labs

5. timswim78 macrumors 6502a

timswim78

It's possible that Apple donated the lab, and then all of the computers saw the end of their useful lives. If Apple did not donate more computers, the school probably replaced them with computers that are less expensive.

6. Seasought macrumors 65816

Seasought

Just remove the plaque yourself. Buy a jumpsuit, hat and toolbelt (with some cheap tools). No one will question you. :p