Displeased by Apple

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by icetraxxg5, Mar 2, 2003.

1. icetraxxg5 macrumors 6502

My iBook's power adapters cord broke off the socket that plugs into the iBook itslef and they wont replace it because its a "cosmentic issue".

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

I have heard of this before sorry but it sounds like a weak point on the motherboard

3. icetraxxg5 thread starter macrumors 6502

Well I called back and all is well. They are sending me a new Power Adapter. I am sorry if I wasn't clear before, the cord broke off the part that inserts into the iBook.

They wouldn't give me more rubber feet for the iBook because I lost 2 of them though, the guy said they are $6 or so and he could order them for me. Does anyone have any rubber feet they can spare for me? Or where to get them for free?

4. timbloom macrumors 6502a

timbloom

You might as well order a set of those feet anyways.. they easily pop off after they get older and harden up... they should send you a set of 4. If not, I will go $3 on it and take they two you don't need javascript:smilie(':D') <-- getting too used to the OS X drag & drop i guess

5. alset macrumors 65816

alset

Well, Tim, if you want to go in on feet, you know someone who is down. We will only have to pay once for shipping, rather than sending half the feet through the mail to each-other.

Well, it must be....
    Dan!

6. unc32 macrumors regular

you do realize that shipping the feet is almost equal to the whole 3 dollars that you will save.

7. icetraxxg5 thread starter macrumors 6502

Couldn't you use an envelope because those feet are so small? Aren't they 34¢ for a stamp now?

8. yzedf macrumors 65816

yzedf

I went to a Apple store and they gave me 2 feet for free. They said that people lose them all the time.