Ditch the bed for this?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by JW8725, Jun 19, 2005.

1. JW8725 macrumors 6502a

Thesedays I spend more time on the net than sleeping so i thought, dump the bed for one of these???

Attached Files:

• c2pc.jpg
      c2pc.jpg
      File size:
      69.8 KB
      Views:
  2. fitinferno macrumors 6502

Haha, that's great :) Does it recline??

3. StarbucksSam macrumors 65816

StarbucksSam

Where can I get one? Not kidding AT ALL. It would look great in my lime green room. The white would bring tranquility and the thing looks so SO functional.

4. fitinferno macrumors 6502

I'm curious as to how much something like that would cost. It looks like the type of thing that would cost thousands of dollars, unfortunately.

It also definitely has the "mac feel" to it...I wonder if it comes with an Apple cinema display option? Hehe :)

5. JW8725 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Quote from the shiny shiny site:

"Computer Sofa of love--- If you've got the urge to furnish yourself with an almighty crick in the neck, this is the furniture for it. Bluebroc's C-Station is a what happens when aspirational furniture and technological geekery collide, leaving you with a minimalist white sofa with a computer poking out the top. The theory is that gadget-loving lovers can curl up together while watching a downloaded movie or DVD. The design also incorporates space for those other little essentials like a remote control, phone and take-away Pizza"

More info on the link below people!!

http://www.bluebroc.com/

6. StarbucksSam macrumors 65816

StarbucksSam

Oh what a shame - the designer died. How creative he was - very unfortunate we won't get to see any more of his excellent work. :(

7. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193