Do alot of people still play WC III online?

Discussion in 'Games' started by AP_piano295, Jul 27, 2005.

1. AP_piano295 macrumors 65816

All in the title do alot of people still play this game online dont wanna buy it and find I have no one to play with.

2. ReanimationLP macrumors 68030

ReanimationLP

3. kainjow Moderator emeritus

kainjow

Warcraft III Reign of Chaos - no. Barely anyone plays this anymore, mostly all the gosus who kill you in 5 minutes.

Frozen Throne - Yes. Tons of people play this still, although a lot of people who play WC moved to WoW, but there's still plenty of games to be found with TFT.

4. haiggy macrumors 65816

Of course! WarCraft III is the best game ever =D There are people that play ROC still (it's quite imbalanced) and most people play TFT (lots of changes, new units and more balanced races). It's lots of fun. Don't get hooked on those custom games, they are soooooo stupid. That's just my opinion. Stick to the real game and get good by playing others online. =)

5. ijimk macrumors 6502a

ijimk

I felt the part that was the most fun of WC 3 was the custom games like enfos! Just give it a go some are stupid but there are some gems in there too. I highly recomend Enfos sometimes abreviated ETA. Just my opinion.

6. thumper macrumors 6502

thumper

A lot

is 2 words.

ithink
    agame
    iwill
    aproblem

you dont type like that, so why do it to " a lot"?

7. Ja Di ksw macrumors 65816

Ja Di ksw

I rarely play computer games anymore (unless you count online poker :)), maybe once a month, but when I do it's always WC3, TFT. One of the few games that I can play with strangers and have fun with. I can't wait until they make SC2, I hope it will include many of the same aspects as WC3.

8. clykins90 macrumors regular

clykins90

Warcraft III TFT is one of the only games I play now a days (Although I love Americas Army and Enemy Territory). I think its awesome.

9. AP_piano295 thread starter macrumors 65816

People like you really bug be it doesnt matter at all if I wanted help on spelling a would have asked... You people who feel the need to make posts like "EVERY TIME I SEE THE SPELLING OF THIS POSTS TITLE I WANT TO SCRATCH MY EYES OUT" I guess what I am saying is shut up.

10. AP_piano295 thread starter macrumors 65816

Is TST the frozen thrown or someone else's mod?

11. thumper macrumors 6502

thumper

not to sure what your saying there.. but
    i dont care if you misspelled a word or anything..
    like how you wrote "be" when you mean "me"

its just when people think a lot is 1 word.. its not a mistake
    cuz you really think its one word and it looks so dumb.
    just trying to help you not look dumb.

12. federalists macrumors member

I'm going to assume you meant "it's", the "it is" form. You used the possessive form. I'm just trying to help you avoid looking dumb.