Do/Have you use Bluetooth Headphones?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by slabbius, Sep 19, 2006.

1. slabbius macrumors member

Has anyone out there used these with a macbook pro? I'm always on the go and I don't really want to be bothered by wires. Just want them for music and I'm never anywhere that's horribly noisy

2. powertowin macrumors newbie

Insignia headphones

I bought at Best Buy "insignia" bluetooth headphones for $49 CAD
    They work fine with my MacBookPro 17"
    The quality is OK. I use Bose headphones usually so I cannot compare...
    I am satisfied with the range and design. After pairing you will need to open sound preferences to start using them.

3. Rooskibar03 macrumors 65816

Rooskibar03

I use a pair of Motorola S9's and a Jabra adaptor with my iPod and it works great. I noticed that Jabra sells the same thing but with head phone jack instead of the 30 pin connector. Been thinking of trying that out with the new MB.

4. acfusion29 macrumors 68040

acfusion29

Can you post a link?

5. shugrl macrumors newbie

Insignia bluetooth not connecting to ipod feature on iphone

I just bought the $49 wireless bluetooth Insignia headset from Best Buy and was able to get it connected to my iPhone and it works for phone calls, but I can't seem to figure out how to connect it to the ipod feature to listen to music. I already have a headset for the phone part and was really looking for something to listen to my music at work.
    any assistance would be appreciated on how to get this to work- or if it even will.
    thanks!

6. HiddenHawaii macrumors newbie

iPhone doesnt support A2DP which is what you need in order to listen to music via bluetooth headset. You can get an adapter for it. Google it. I dont have any recommendations.

7. aclem08 macrumors newbie

Using Motorola S9 HD headphones and they are awesome had a little difficulties getting my macbook to recognize them as headphones but since have had no problems

8. bbotte macrumors 65816

bbotte

Moto S9 and they were on sale last week on newegg for $37 shipped. They work good with my MacBook Air and iPhone.

9. iTouch macrumors 6502

Actually that's an incorrect statement. The 3.0 allows for A2DP. Pretty cool to have when watching a movie or listening to music. I use the Plantronics stereo BT set works great.