Do Switcheasy cases really fit both iPhone 4s and 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by twombles62, Oct 15, 2011.

1. macrumors member

I'm looking at buying a Switcheasy Vulcan for my iPhone 4S. Switcheasy's site says in the description for a number of cases such as the vulcan and rebel that their cases fit all iPhone 4 and 4S models.

However, the cutouts on their cases are only big enough to accommodate one silent switch position, right? I mean I haven't seen the CDMA and original iPhone 4 next to each other but I believe the difference is larger than Switcheasy's openings.

[​IMG]

2. macrumors 6502

I have the white rebel which I got from switcheasy about couple months ago for a replacement and it fit my 4 and now 4s.

If you order now I'm sure it will fit both.

3. macrumors member

Yes, my wife just bought the Glitz. Fits just fine with no problems.

4. macrumors newbie

I ordered the nude from the EU store and it does not fit the 4s. The side buttons sit to low :( I am waiting to hear back from them as it states all over the site that it would fit.

5. macrumors member

The Speck case that I had on my 4 fits my 4s. The tech at the Apple store told me this when I went to buy a new case. I was very pleased that she told me instead of just letting me buy another case.

6. thread starter macrumors member

Ok I've been doing some research and Switcheasy's official and unofficial facebook pages are filled with complaints of people saying their cases don't fit their 4S. So I'll wait a little while to order one and see.

7. macrumors member

I bought the Switcheasy Nude on eBay, and it doesn't fit my 4s. Still waiting for my CapsuleRebel case to come (directly from Switcheasy)-- fingers crossed that it actually works.

8. macrumors 6502

It should since they made it to fit gsm and CDMA mute switch. My capsule rebel fits fine.

9. macrumors member

I think its likely that the SE Nude that I found on eBay is a knockoff. Hopefully the real CR will fit if it ever arrives.

10. macrumors member

Reporting back: the Switcheasy Capsule Rebel (bought directly from website) arrived and fits my iPhone 4s with no issues.

Hope this helps anyone trying to make a decision.