Do the iPhone 5S rumors annoy anyone else besides me?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tymaster50, Jan 15, 2013.

1. macrumors 68030

tymaster50

The 5 just came out a few months ago and almost immediately after it people were talking about a 5S like it will be a huge upgrade. I'd rather 6.1 come out so we can jailbreak :cool:. The worst part is when people in school ask me if the rumors are true and claim it as fact

2. macrumors P6

MacDawg

No, can't say it really annoys me at all

3. macrumors 6502

bonskovsky

We already know a 5S is coming. Apple releases phones pretty much twice a year. Lol

When it does come, I hope they make a change to the Earpods, earwax gets in them too easily.

4. macrumors 601

Not at MacRumors.

Whoever told you this must been trying to gall u into believing you are no longer the king of the block.

5. macrumors 68020

May I suggest if it honestly bothers you and especially if people saying the rumors are true bothers you, you rethink your priorities in life.

That's a pretty pathetic thing to let bother you. Who cares if a new phone comes out, how does that affect you? Ohhhhh.... you won't have the "newest, coolest" phone. Now I konw you really need to rethink priorities.

6. macrumors member

must be just the OP who is annoyed,im not at all...for the first time im not to eager to upgrade. iphone 5 is a great phone dont see the "5s" as a big improvement to be honest

7. macrumors 6502a

I'm more interest in iPhone 7 rumors, personally.

-t

8. Ta0jin, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013

macrumors 6502

Doesn't bother me, let the 5s come! I'm thoroughly enjoying my 5. Even if the 5s dropped tomorrow I wouldn't care. Everyone is so worried about the next new thing they forget to enjoy what they have.

9. macrumors 68020

Agent-P

I don't really mind the iPhone 5S rumours. Personally I prefer the "S generation" devices because Apple has had time to refine the design.
    But really I'm actually more interested in finding more iOS 7 rumours. I want Apple to finally do something new with iOS because currently that's my only hangup with coming back. After using three generations of iPhones (3GS, 4, 4S) I want something new in the software front. I've temporarily left you, my iPhone brethren, to explore other options while I wait.

10. macrumors newbie

iPhone 6

I think it'll be called the iPhone 6, because the iPhone 5 already has Siri. :D

11. macrumors 6502a

I see what you did there.

But, what did the 3GS have?

12. macrumors 68020

Agent-P

Speed. (as in the new processor)

13. bonskovsky, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013

macrumors 6502

bonskovsky

Even though the new iPhone is available on almost every carrier now, there's actually been less demand than any of the previous phones.

And it's available on even more carriers than it used to be!

14. macrumors 65816

If rumors annoy you then I think that you should avoid a site named MacRumors...:confused:

15. macrumors 6502a

Prime85

There is no way to know if there has been less demand since apple wont release their numbers till the end of the month. I wouldn't go by all those articles that have been coming out for the past few days. Usually when things like this start coming out, it all originates from a single source that could be wrong or misleading.

16. macrumors 6502

malias4

It realy dont bother me at all.
    Prob it ll look the same and just a little bit faster but so what !!
    I ll keep my i5 for 2 years anyway !
    Or at least i ll skip the 5s n go straight to the nxt one !

17. macrumors 601

Not here but of course they do for other people. No one person is going to have a unique opinion in a world of billions. If they bother you then ignore them. I don't pay attention to them and they don't bother me.

18. macrumors 65816

MultiFinder17

Nah, I'm actually rather looking forward to the iPhone 5S, which will probably be my next phone! I've gone 2G --> 3GS --> 4S so far, so whatever the next one is has my name all over it :)

19. macrumors 6502

Get annoyed by rumors?

First world problems.

20. macrumors 6502a

tonyy

No, it doesn't annoy me. It's actually kind of fun reading about predictions and what not. It's not that hard to skip those threads if it bothers you that much.

Don't be mad that your 5 will be "outdated" later this year.

21. macrumors G5

ucfgrad93

It doesn't really bother me. People are always going to speculate about the next iProduct.

22. macrumors 6502a

SanjeevRana

I say Bring It On .. i'll sell my IP5 and upgrade to IP5S ... I do that all the time ... Buy an IP .. use it for 6 months ... sell it off for 300 less and you just paid a luxury apple tax of 50 per month for using IP5 and cycle continues ....

Thats what I do !!!!!!!!!!

23. macrumors 6502

Apple has become greedy now :D

24. macrumors 6502a

rever3nce

try cleaning your ears a little more? lol

25. macrumors 6502a

stop calling it iphone 5s when we all know its gonna be iphone 7 because of... well you know the rest.