Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amycishere

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 1, 2007
My macbook has been declared DOA because of the the insanly load beeping noise it makes every time I turn on the camera in imovie. And yes, Iwas on the hone with them for over an hour trying to fix it with no luck at all. Will they check the the new one out better before they send it to me? God knows I do not need the new one to have bigger problems then this one...

bearbo

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2006
My macbook has been declared DOA because of the the insanly load beeping noise it makes every time I turn on the camera in imovie. And yes, Iwas on the hone with them for over an hour trying to fix it with no luck at all. Will they check the the new one out better before they send it to me? God knows I do not need the new one to have bigger problems then this one...

no, they'll just send you one. what makes you think they are gonna check YOURS "better"?

you are getting a stock one just as everyone else. just be glad you are getting a replacement at all.

amycishere

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 1, 2007
I didn't mean it like that.

I mean, people that have had to send theirs back, mac doesn't want them to have to send them back another one do they?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.