Do you enjoy copying and pasting?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Allotriophagy, Feb 28, 2007.

?

Do you enjoy copying and pasting?

1. Yes absolutely, in a variety of random ways.

42.4%
  2. Absolutely not.

3.0%
  3. Only pasting.

3.0%
  4. Only copying.

3.0%
  5. I prefer to cut and paste.

3.0%
  6. I just type it all out again BY HAND.

3.0%
  7. I love to do it but only with the Edit menu.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I love to do it but only with the right-click menu.

3.0%
  9. I love to do it but only with the keyboard shortcuts.

36.4%
  10. Just read my blog to find out this and other interesting things about me.

3.0%
  1. Allotriophagy macrumors 6502a

In the spirit of sharing every tedious detail of our preference and personality in the hope of who-knows-what, I command you to answer this most important question - do you enjoy the act of copying and pasting?

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

naw. i'm a drang n' drop person myself.

should create a poll. ;) :p

3. Allotriophagy thread starter macrumors 6502a

IF pollrequest=1
    THEN DO create(poll)
    ELSE giveup

4. nazmac21 macrumors 6502a

nazmac21

I am with you on this man and I do not copy and paste that much.

5. livingfortoday macrumors 68030

Yeah, though I'm not sure if I like it as much as rewriting everything from a computer screen onto old papyrus scrolls in my own blood. Copy and paste kind of takes the charm out of it all, you know? Makes it a tedious exercise.

6. iMeowbot macrumors G3

iMeowbot

Cut and paste is more fun, because you can pretend that X is a wee pair of scissors and V is an itty bitty tube of glue. Snippetty snip splort! Whee!!

7. someguy macrumors 68020

someguy

8. iRachel macrumors 6502a

I enjoy cutting and pasting - and I use the keyboard shortcuts. The edit menu takes too long and I always accidentally click the wrong one.

9. Allotriophagy thread starter macrumors 6502a

Blood/papyrus is a funky option, really makes you stand out in a crowd.

I do wonder how Reese Witherspoon does it. I bet she used the keyboard, pressing the buttons with her mighty mighty chin.

God I love that woman.

But not as much as copying and pasting. Phwoar.

10. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

where is the option for I don't either enjoy or hate it?

11. Allotriophagy thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ahem...

THIS IS NOT THE POLL FOR PEOPLE OF THAT PERSUASION.

Anger is directed at you!

12. Plymouthbreezer macrumors 601

Plymouthbreezer

Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes. Heck yes.

K. I'm done. :D

13. heehee macrumors 68020

heehee

The person who invented copy and paste should get a medal and a zillion dollars. :D

14. miniConvert macrumors 68040

miniConvert

I just love a good copy and paste, for the moment at least until the pain of RSI becomes unbearable.

15. Allotriophagy thread starter macrumors 6502a

I cannot wait for the future to get here. Copying and pasting with touch screens or the power of the mind...phwoar.

16. Lyle macrumors 68000

Lyle

As much as I enjoy talking about copying and pasting, I'd really like to talk to you about this girl in my class who doesn't know I exist even though I'm pining for her. Also, I've had this severe rash slowly overtaking my body -- should I go see a doctor about it? And if I do go to the doctor, but I get a speeding ticket while I'm on the way, what's the best way to get out of paying for it?

17. Allotriophagy thread starter macrumors 6502a

Now I get to viciously berate you for NOT SEARCHING THE FORUMS to see if any of this has already been raised. Mwahaha. I AM THE BIG MAN.

But here is my advice - save up a bit extra and get the 24" iMac.

18. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

i do it, preferably with the keyboard, but i don't particularly "enjoy" it.