Do you have the "Jam Jacket Pro Mini" Case?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by dotnina, Jan 3, 2005.

1. dotnina macrumors 6502a

I'm pretty much dead set on getting a new iPod Mini next week, so I've started to look at cases that could accomodate my Mini while I work out.

I'm diggin the DLO Jam Jacket Pro, since it’s a thin case that protects the Mini and the Mini’s screen, while still giving me access to the click wheel and that armband goodness I love.

Anyway, I couldn’t find much in the way of user reviews on this, so I was wondering if you guys have used it. I’m concerned about how well it holds the Mini while you’re running, if it bounces or if it stays still, if the screen protector is like those clear PDA screen protectors or if it’s thicker / harder to read the display, etc. Any thoughts on this product are much appreciated. :)

2. mms macrumors 6502a

3. dotnina thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks -- yeah, I actually saw their review before I posted. I just went back and looked again though, and what do you know -- there are user comments posted at the bottom! I really don't know how I missed that, considering I read every single word of that review and stared at the pictures forever.

Anyway, I think I'll probably get it. I was concerned the slit / armband feature wouldn't be as stable as Apple's armband, but it seems like people are pretty happy with it. Okay, that's settled then. :)