Do you post when you're drunk?

Discussion in 'Community' started by sorryiwasdreami, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sorryiwasdreami macrumors 6502a

sorryiwasdreami

Okay, so I just returned from some good times at the pub with a few friends. As you may or may not expect, I had some superior beers, including a perfectly poured, fresh, Guinness as well as a Pub Porter, (the brewpub’s own recipe) which isn’t bitter, but very refreshing and crisp with raspberry and coffee notions.

Right now I am sitting comfortably with a Malibu (coconut rum) and orange juice, which is a nice ending to a great night of tasty beverages.

So I became curious again of our Mac community, and wondered if you customarily post, or ever post, while drinking, under the influence, or intoxicated to any degree. And, if so, include a link to your “grain” wisdom.

This isn’t meant to pick out the lushes from the prudes, or separate the men/women from the boys/girls; it’s simply a fun post about human nature and curiosity.

Enjoy.

2. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says....I think the answer is most definitely ....summer reruns are not limited to TV I guess :) ...oh yeah!

3. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

I don't but mostly since I don't drink. But I also post when I'm drinking Kool-Aid, or breathing air, sometimes in my pajamas, I think once from the Amsterdam International Airport, a lot while at work (shhhhhh), sometimes with a cat in my lap, and while playing games on my PC.

4. sorryiwasdreami thread starter macrumors 6502a

sorryiwasdreami

Thanks for "the Drunk Thread" link, Duff, it's much appreciated.

That was 2 years and a couple months ago, and many people responded; I wonder what the new batch of members are up to?

5. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says....well....okay....I did have a nice big glass of red wine tonight...but don't tell anyone that it was not Duff-wine....oh yeah!

6. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Ok guys, the drunk thread was great, but there will be no Drunk Thread II unless Eyelikeart opens it... :D

Got to give some respect.

D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.