Do you think there will be any sales this month for MBA?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by applefan808, Dec 2, 2011.

1. macrumors newbie

Missed out on Black Friday/Cyber sales...should I just grab one on Amazon now or do you think its possible it could go down more some time this month?

2. simsaladimbamba

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

I was thinking of going refurb but tax would already make it more than a new one on amazon :(

4. macrumors 65816

Caliber26

Try MacMall. They seem to have the lowest prices as of right now - even lower than Amazon. Hopefully you're in a state where sales tax won't apply to your purchase. I, too, am in the market for an MBA and have been keeping an eye on the prices for a few months and I've noticed that MacMall has the best deals.

The one I want (base 13-inch model) has been on sale at MacMall for $1197 on several occasions and, unfortunately, I couldn't buy then, or a couple weeks ago when Best Buy had their $200 off sale. So, now that Christmas shopping is underway, I expect them to have sales once again, in order to boost numbers. I will definitely be buying one within the next three weeks, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Keep checking AppleInsider Mac Price Guide that simsaladimbamba just shared with you. It's a great tool.

5. macrumors 65816

jvmxtra

I hope so.. I hope $1099 from best buy returns w/ their current trade-in program....

6. macrumors 6502a

johnhurley

Pretty sure December or January will eventually have some big sales ...