Do you think there will be any sales this month for MBA?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by applefan808, Dec 2, 2011.

1. macrumors newbie

Oct 12, 2011
    Missed out on Black Friday/Cyber sales...should I just grab one on Amazon now or do you think its possible it could go down more some time this month?

2. simsaladimbamba

Nov 28, 2010
  3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Oct 12, 2011
    I was thinking of going refurb but tax would already make it more than a new one on amazon :(
  4. macrumors 65816

Sep 25, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Try MacMall. They seem to have the lowest prices as of right now - even lower than Amazon. Hopefully you're in a state where sales tax won't apply to your purchase. I, too, am in the market for an MBA and have been keeping an eye on the prices for a few months and I've noticed that MacMall has the best deals.

The one I want (base 13-inch model) has been on sale at MacMall for $1197 on several occasions and, unfortunately, I couldn't buy then, or a couple weeks ago when Best Buy had their $200 off sale. So, now that Christmas shopping is underway, I expect them to have sales once again, in order to boost numbers. I will definitely be buying one within the next three weeks, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Keep checking AppleInsider Mac Price Guide that simsaladimbamba just shared with you. It's a great tool.
  5. macrumors 65816

Sep 21, 2010
    I hope so.. I hope $1099 from best buy returns w/ their current trade-in program....
  6. macrumors 6502a

Aug 29, 2011
    Pretty sure December or January will eventually have some big sales ...