Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
Please... don't let this turn into a picture thread.

It's not something I've ever done. However, I remember seeing a TV interview with Jeremy Beadle (a British TV 'personality' for those of you overseas) a few years ago and apparently he swears by the practice.

It's strange the things that stick in your mind... :eek:

3rdpath

macrumors 68000
i think this guy does...

Attachments

• twit3.gif
    twit3.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,144

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
Usually I don't even tuck shirts into the pants, unless I'm wearing a suit.

And never into the underpants.

Edit: Oh, we were talking about undershirts. They go into the pants, but not the underpants.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
I never tuck anything, and if I was to tuck, it wouldn't be behind the underwear, that's just wierd and highly unecessary.

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
One for the Brits

This is the first thing that came to mind when reading the title of this thread.

bell512.jpg

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
dietcokevanilla said:
You mean like this? :D

(link is a 9 second clip of Green Wing)
Had a little trouble getting it to open in Safari. I ended up copying the url and opening the url in Quicktime Player.

It was worth it. A hilarious WTF moment. :D

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
nope, my undershirt doesn't even get tucked in unless the shirt is getting tucked in, and never into my underpants.

weird question, but everyone has their quirks no?

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
iGary said:
Do you tuck your shirt into your underpants?
107 views in under 30mins, with a thread title like that I'm not surprised!

Me I don't but I knew a guy at school who did, shirt and undershirt, it was no big deal until the day he... er... soiled himself at school. He'd have nearly gotton away with it by dumping the underpants but that afternoon in the schoolyard without the underpants to tuck into his shirt became untucked....now remember where that shirt had been tucked earlier? Eww.

Lessons to be learned;
1-Never tuck your shirt into your underpants.
2-If you raise your hand to ask permission to be excused to go to the toilet and the teacher says no it's OK to be disobedient sometimes.
3-If you're 14years old and sh*t yourself in public don't 'make do' with half a clean up job and then try to carry on as normal(15years later the incident will still be talked about on the internet in forums with global audiences and everyone will know the name Mark Tiler)

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
iGary said:
I know someone who does *cough - partner - cough* and he thinks it's odd that I DON'T.

Well?

I'm sure it's perfectly normal in some parts of the world.

Can't quite think where though. Take it as a NO from me.

kretzy

macrumors 604
Sep 11, 2004
Canberra, Australia
gekko513 said:
Had a little trouble getting it to open in Safari. I ended up copying the url and opening the url in Quicktime Player.

It was worth it. A hilarious WTF moment. :D

Same here. I didn't even know you could open the URL in QT. :eek:

It's a no from me as well. It just seems so wrong.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.