Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DmitryLu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 15, 2015
Ukraine
Hello everyone!
Friends, I need your help.

Basically I work like freelancer. But now I decided to try to do something for the AppStore.

One small history.

Some time ago, friends make gift to me an excellent docking station.
After a few days we (me & my wife) started to use it not only like a "home sound system", but also as "night clock".

I start to find application in the AppStore for these purposes and have not found anything suitable for our task.

There are lots of applications, but they are all "little not what i search."
I wished a beautiful and great-looking and very easy to use and well-known design, and when opening eyes at night - understand what time it is.

Then I decided, in free time, make such an application.

- and I DID IT.

After two months of use, and hear many good reviews from my friends who have seen it - finally decided to try public in AppStore .
After several weeks of waiting and testing from Apple - finally it appeared in all AppStore.

It very simply to search by this link:
full version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dock-clock-hd/id1013032391
free version: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1020599499?mt=8

Some word about the application:
- 6 famous design of analog clock
- 2 digital clock
- Clicking on the "gear" - to simple set alarm
- Swiping vertically - you can choose the brightness
- Swiping horizontally - change of design hours
- Pinch - you can change position, scale & rotation (very cool with digital clock with seconds).
- double Tap - to reset all settings to "default"
- When you turn the device - Supports all orientation ("upside down" - support)
- Some clock have additional settings (slider)
- When the application - everything is saved
- Very small size. (Less than 400 kb, because all drawing is native in source code)
- Translated into several languages (English, French, German, Ukrainian, Russian, Chinese)
- Universal app (once purchased and installed directly on iPhone and iPad or iPod)
(Most importantly, that there was one Apple ID)

If you share this post - I would be grateful.

I am waiting for comments. because this is my first app in the AppStore with my name.

Last edited:

DmitryLu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 15, 2015
Ukraine
Friends, thank you for your support!
A lot of letters came to my email. I did not expect that. But as promised - I answer to all!

Thanks again, and I think that in September - will be a new update with added one new design of clock.
U have idea: analog or digital? write here or mail me.

DmitryLu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 15, 2015
Ukraine
Friends. I made a big update for my app Dock Clock HD Free!!!
Here is the link:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1020599499?mt=8

Improvements and changes a lot (as funny as it may sound to "just a beautiful clock")
Most important of the highlights:
- App became much!!!! beautiful and stylish. (zoom or rotate with two fingers - and you will understand what I'm talking about)
- Added 12h/24h time format. (AM/PM enabled now)
- Improved and more simplified setting the alarm.
- Changed the sound of the alarm clock. (on many requests)
- Changed the way to turn off the Alarm. now need some time to "poke" to turn off.
- Added support for 3d touch technology. (form Icon app, you can control the alarm, and several functions inside)
- Added (just in case) notification of a triggered alarm when the phone is off. Now he will silently propedit if you "accidentally closed the app when the alarm clock". (Honestly, chances are slim that I'd Wake up, but at least something). And for a perfect work - of course the app should be open.

P. S. And also I would really appreciate a repost of this message!

...waiting for any commentary...

DmitryLu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 15, 2015
Ukraine
New update of paid full version Dock Clock HD.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dock-clock-hd/id1013032391?mt=8

Thanks for your waiting!
Don't forget update the my app & and don't forget to checking your current iOS version
smile.png

If you have any idea how WE can make this app better - i open for discussions.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.