Doctor Doctor!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JurgenWigg, Dec 5, 2006.

1. JurgenWigg macrumors 6502

JurgenWigg

I'm a university student second and a sick guy first. Any clue as to what it is?
    I'm not nauseous or anything, but my lymph nodes are swollen. I have a fever, but don't have a thermometer to find out what my temperature is. I'm achy all over and ridiculously tired. I'm not coughing, but i have a post-nasal drip that is kind of agitating my throat, but it's not scratchy and i feel it most in the back of my nose when I swallow.

I haven't been able to get to student health yet, but if it's not getting better tomorrow I'll be heading down there. It's a long ways in the cold too :(

Any ideas?

2. mcarnes macrumors 68000

mcarnes

3. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Why are you asking unqualified strangers for an online diagnosis?

4. aquajet macrumors 68020

As a person who is not a doctor, I would say go see a doctor. But I'm not a doctor, so consider my advice accordingly.

5. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

Hey, who you calling unqualified? :p

6. JurgenWigg thread starter macrumors 6502

JurgenWigg

haha, just seeing if any of my symptoms or anything match up with something someone else has gotten.

But all of you who don't present a copy of your M.D. as well as three forms of government issue ID, five letters of recommendation, and your mother's approval for online diagnostication, i won't consider your opinions, your beliefs, or your statements valid, regardless of what science or common sense may tell me

7. pianoman macrumors 68000

pianoman

the u.s. department of homeland security stole all my documentation. :eek:

8. DrStrangelove macrumors 6502

DrStrangelove

No ideas, but I'm suffering from the SAME EXACT SYMPTOMS currently. Actually, I think I'm on the road to recovery, but the other morning my lymph nodes were so swollen that they actually hurt.

9. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

Flu or mono?

Both are similar at the beginning at least. Tiredness could be mono. Go to the health center if you feel you need to...don't take us too seriously. :p