Does anyone have the latest version of Words With Friends?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TH55, Apr 14, 2013.

1. macrumors 68020

Is anyone else experiencing this black bar that says "Words With Friends" in white at the top? It appears shortly after opening the app and making a move or opening games. It takes up a big chunk of the screen and makes the board much smaller! Wtf??! Why do they keep messing with stuff that was good the way it was?

2. macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Id do have WFF and the latest version with no problems.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

3. thread starter macrumors 68020

Open the app and open and exit a few games and pay close attention and tell me you don't see the black bar at the top? When a game is opened, it is all black and says "games" on the far left w a back arrow

4. macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Take some pics and use the tapatalk image editor to show me what you talking about. Im so confused

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

5. thread starter macrumors 68020

I don't have tapatalk but I will post a screen cap when I get home on my desktop

6. thread starter macrumors 68020

Open the app, play for a short period of time and then observe the black bar that appears at the top of the screen and shrinks the game board down to a square. It will say Words With Friends in white.

7. macrumors 68040

Wicked1

no problem, just seems slower, I agree they have a habbit of making this thing worse with every release.

They need better QA as a Developer my customers would scream if we put apps out like that.

8. macrumors Nehalem

Applejuiced

9. thread starter macrumors 68020

Yes, I HATE that! How can one of the most popular apps have such poor quality control??

----------

Yeah