Does anyone want to go...

Discussion in 'Community' started by XIII, Aug 28, 2005.

1. XIII macrumors 68040

XIII

To the Paris Expo, and Keynote Speech! :) I registered for both, and have my username and pw for getting in, but unfortunately cannot go due to.... school. :( If I knew someone who was a proper mac fan was going, that would be cool. ;) Basically, it tells me you have to turn up as early as possible to get a seat in the keynote: this pass does not guarentee you a seat, merely makes it possible. You are, however, guarenteed a pass for the expo. Anyone want it for free?

2. w_parietti22 macrumors 68020

Dang... I wish I lived in Paris :(

3. redAPPLE macrumors 68030

redAPPLE

so when is that gonna be? i'd take it for free. pm me.

4. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

It's very sad that you won't be able to attend the Paris Expo, XIII. Hopefully the winner will allow you to attend vicariously. I think that is very nice of you to offer. What a lucky deal for the right person.

5. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Unfortunately (or not) I'm going to be in Rome. We shall of course expect live updates at five minute intervals from the lucky winner. :)

6. XIII thread starter macrumors 68040

XIII

Yeah, its a bit frustrating, but I hope someone else will have a good time. :)

It is 20-24 of September, with the Keynote address starting at 10am, 20th September. I'd rather give it to someone who knows they can attend, so I know it will be used. Just post in this tread if you're interested.

7. XIII thread starter macrumors 68040

XIII

No one definately free to go? I'll give it to redAPPLE if no one else wants this..