Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ehzool

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2014
I'll be listening to an album and some of the songs will load and play immediately but then there are sometimes a few songs that just refuse to play. I'm sitting here, connected to my Ethernet, internet working beautiful and from the time I wrote the first word of this rant to now... and probably even by the time I click "submit", this song just refuses to play. I could click another song that I have never streamed before and I could possible play fine. But some songs just refuse to load.

I have already witnessed two of my friends have this happen to them. Why does this happen? I love Apple Music over Spotify in every way so far, expect the fact that sometimes... songs just don't play.

For example, every song on Muse's album "Drones" plays expect the song "Aftermath" Can anybody else test this or figure out why this happens?

\-V-/

Suspended
May 3, 2012
It's very buggy right now from what I can tell. Sometimes songs won't play unless I quit the app. Other times ... like on the 4th of July, it played 6 hours of music with zero problems.

ehzool

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2014
It's very buggy right now from what I can tell. Sometimes songs won't play unless I quit the app. Other times ... like on the 4th of July, it played 6 hours of music with zero problems.

Yeah quitting iTunes and going back it seemed to help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.