Does Apple own MacRumors?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by VinegarTasters, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors 6502

VinegarTasters

I just read something and realized that MacRumors is partially owned by Apple? But the founder is Korean I think (land of Samsung Galaxy phones). How does that impact the discussions? Would Korea benefit if Apple fails? Or would MacRumors benefit if Samsung fails? Just wondering how you draw the line if this was true.

2. macrumors 6502

redshovel

After reading that my head hurts.....pounding pain.....and I need to go to the toilet.:( Nuff Said ;)

3. macrumors G4

daneoni

Macrumors is owned by Arnold Kim. Period.

4. macrumors 601

Tilpots

Apple and Arn both start with A. Shenanigans!

5. macrumors G4

daneoni

Touche

6. GGJstudios, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012

macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

You've been a member here for 5 years. You should know the answer already. From the Forum FAQ:

7. macrumors 65816

Please stop posting dubious material. Your last few posts have been proven to be ridiculously untrue, yet you keep promoting dubious discussions, and when someone disagrees with you, you just reach another dubious conclusion.

Are you really gullible enough that you believe everything you read on the internet and repost it like fact, or are you trying to troll or something?

8. macrumors member

My guess is that he's posting merely to draw attention to his own site that's linked in his signature. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together and access to Google would know all about Arn and MacRumors in just a few seconds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.