Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

88 King

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 18, 2011
London, UK
Hi all,

Found this case on Amazon UK, looks good for the price, but I'm not sure if it will fit the new ipad.

Would love somebody to share their experience if they have manage to fit the new ipad into this case.

daveb99

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2011
I bought one hoping it would fit. It fits 100% perfectly and the camera hole is large enough. BUT.....the sleep/wake function does not work, because they changed the magnets inside the iPad 3, compared to the iPad 2.

Mine is going back...otherwise it's a great case, and it you want all round protection and sleek looks, and are not bothered about the sleep/wake not working, it's very hard to beat for the price.

MrSingh

macrumors regular
Jan 2, 2010
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007UPUXL4/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

Invision are now selling via Amazon UK the new iPad version which of course works with the new magnet arrangement. But currently it's only available in black.

I got mine about two days ago and really can't believe the price to quality ratio with this thing. Amazing value! Really can't believe they are only charging £14.95 for this thing - although with the £4.25 delivery charge it works out to £19.20 in total which is still unbelievable value.

After having done quite a bit of research this was the only case I could find which combined the following features in one product with decent build quality - and to make things better it is inexpensive:

- PU Leather
- Auto sleep/wake
- Covers back of iPad
- Allows typing angle
- Allows viewing angle
- Allows access and exposes connection port, camera, headphone socket etc.
- Super slim design
- Leaves iPad bezel fully exposed and even most of the iPad's edges; looks very cool!
- Fully protects the vulnerable corners

They are definitely on to a winner with this case. I bought mine based on the many, many positive reviews on Amazon re: the iPad 2 version so looks like they have already sold a lot of these. Their 7 day no quibble money back guarantee kind of illustrates the fact that they know they have a good product. I definitely won't be sending my one back any time soon!

I guess all that is left to see is how the build quality holds-up over time.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

a9205

macrumors member
Aug 28, 2009
England
does anyone know where i can find pictures of the case with the new ipad, this seems like a good case, especially considering there is a small range of quality cases available in the uk.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.