Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

irock

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 8, 2004
Hi, I got a video iPod 30GB, and have been syncing photos to it. However, I noticed the syncing process for the photos is unusually long. I was wondering if iTunes or the sync manager is resampling my photos into 320x240 from its multi-megapixel originals.

Thanks!

irock

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 8, 2004
No wonder the photos don't jagged like on the Zen Vision:M.

BTW, do you know what resolution iTunes convert my photos into?

Ashapalan

macrumors 6502a
Apr 17, 2005
England
to view the photo's on the ipod they have to be resampled, but there is a tick box to include full res photos on the hardrive, so that you can move em to another computer for full res viewing etc...

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
i didn't want to start a new thread but i want to sync certain albums of photos. when i check them, it only updates/transfer a handfull of the photos and not all 217 photos. I have enough room for all the photos...any ideas...

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
puckhead193 said:
i didn't want to start a new thread but i want to sync certain albums of photos. when i check them, it only updates/transfer a handfull of the photos and not all 217 photos. I have enough room for all the photos...any ideas...
anyone :confused: :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.