does RadTech ice cream really work ?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by thevessels, Nov 29, 2004.

1. thevessels macrumors regular

2. advres Guest

advres

I tend to trust the opinions of the MacAddict crew. They did a product test of this stuff a while ago and I believe they gave it 5 out of 5. Or worst case scenario 4 out of 5 where 5 is the highest ranking.

They showed some before and after pictures of tests they did on an in house ipod screen and I found it hard to believe it was the same one.

If my ipod LCD wasn't smashed and all blue I would probably try this stuff. Right now without a working LCD, cleaning the clear plastic coating would just be useless! :rolleyes:

3. mashinhead macrumors 68020

i have a similar product called iCleaner (www.ipodcleaner.com) that i use with the i pod. Works perfect. Although i use it as more of a preventative thing. Cos i started using it not too long after i got my ipod. Works on ibooks they say too. well find out if mine ever comes:(, should be here next week.

4. EGT macrumors 68000

EGT

I used that stuff a while ago on my old iPod. It seemed to work, yes but it took a while for any results to show.

It's probably the best stuff available

5. stevep macrumors 6502a

stevep

Yes it does work - have seen it demonstrated in the UK by the company that sell it here - http://www.raidius.com - web sites look very similar to the Radtech one, so obviously a tie up.
    Incidentally they are also a very efficient company to deal with.

stevep

ps
    Have you tried tracking your iBook mashinhead

6. mashinhead macrumors 68020

yeah i only recieved the tracking number today. I had no idea it takes so long for them to got one of these out. it says its to arrive on the 6th. and i put my powerbook on ebay thinking it would arrive earlier (but i still have time). I'm getting all too impatient.