Does the apple online store have printers that can fax?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by macman2790, Nov 17, 2006.

1. macman2790 macrumors 6502a

macman2790

Does the apple online store have printers that can fax or faxes with color?
    I was looking to add it to my order for the $100 rebate, i can't seem to find one.

2. iMeowbot macrumors G3

iMeowbot

Yeah, there are such things on there. Canon MP530 and MP830, HP C7180 and C6180, probably many more.

3. interlaced macrumors 6502a

interlaced

It's much easier to find a printer with fax capabilities on the online store rather than the Apple Stores.

4. macman2790 thread starter macrumors 6502a

macman2790

I was talking about the online store, i just overlooked the printers and didn't have too much patience, and was kinda frustrated about something at the time so i decided to call up MR for some help. thanks guys.

5. Blackheart macrumors 6502a

Blackheart

While I've NEVER seen a color fax, you do realize that both parties would require one, right?

Have you considered using your computer as a fax machine or do you need to fax documents for which you only have hard copies?

6. iMeowbot macrumors G3

iMeowbot

One cool thing about color fax is that many people now have machines that can do this and don't know it. It's bizarre, but occasionally I even get compliments from other companies on how nice the faxes I send them look. :confused:
    Even a garden variety digicam, iPhoto and an attached modem work fine if faxing comes up infrequently (with the purdy colors and everything).