Does the Invisible Shield look better after the 24 hour "curing time"?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Koshiro, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Koshiro macrumors newbie

Does the Invisible Shield I just put on the IS and I have to admit that it looks like crap right now. I was able to get all the air bubbles out, but not without pulling the front up a few times. Does the "soap water" that comes in the little bottle tend to dry out pretty well? It looks like their are smudges under the screen where I pulled a corner up, resprayed it, and stuck it back down. I followed all direction, using the credit card to get the water/bubbles out.

I surely hope it looks better in the next day or two.

2. aricher macrumors 68020

aricher

Mine looked 300% better after two days. Whatever you do DO NOT turn your iPod on for 24 hours. Any moisture can fry the circuitry. 2 coworkers of mine have destroyed their iPods by either turning them on before it's dried out or by getting too much liquid into the iPod. You can always reapply it after it's dried if it's not to your liking. You'll have to peel it off VERY slowly, rewet it and reapply.

3. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

or you can just the get the film by powersupport i think it is.... i have it and its great... no water, no soapy stuff just peel away... (slowly)