Does your DS Lite get dirty??

Discussion in 'Games' started by AJ Muni, Jul 20, 2006.

1. AJ Muni macrumors 65816

AJ Muni

My back buttons (L & R) tend to get real dirty, and they seem to get dirty real fast. I kno i kno, but trust me I try to keep my hands clean most of the time especially when i grab the ds lite up. Its not like i rub my hands in the dirt and then grab my ds. What do you guys use to clean it? iKlear :p ?

2. BurtonCCC macrumors 65816

BurtonCCC

A very soft damp cloth should do the trick. Or if that doesn't, a very, very soft cloth with some rubbing alcohol.

Daniel.

3. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

nope! clean as a whistle. I even think the screen is tougher than before. no scratches or marks as yet. or maybe I'm just a little more careful this time round.

4. AppleGuy08 macrumors 6502

AppleGuy08

Nope, the only thing mine gets is fingerprints. I will let you in on my secret! Go out right now and get Mr Clean Magic Erasers!!!! I dono how the hell they work, but they do. You dont have to worry about water ruining the DS because when you ring it out, theres barley any left. When my ibook gets dirty (trackpad mostly) it makes it look brand new. They will also work well on the DS lite.

[​IMG]

5. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

You're supposed to be holding the box, Appleguy.

6. DarkNetworks macrumors 68000

DarkNetworks

7. AppleGuy08 macrumors 6502

AppleGuy08

Haha, yah i did sound like an infomercial there. And to the guy above me ^^, get them @ walmart. They always have them.

8. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

.... or Target, or Safeway, or Alberstons, or Long's Drugs... or any major grocery store in the States.

9. Yvan256 macrumors 601

Yvan256

These are quite easy to find in Canada, too. And yes, they really do wonders. Don't care how they work, they just do. ;)