does your three year old have an ipod video?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by bc008, Sep 18, 2007.

1. macrumors 68000

bc008

2. macrumors 68000

iToaster

Oh my god. I would never give a 3 y.o. an iPod... of course I'm no where near having a kid, but still, WTH?

3. macrumors 68000

That is awesome, my kid loves listening to music. She has a Pink mini in an iHome boom box in her room and she's only 14 months old. She can already change songs on the iPod.

I think the case and headphones are a great product

4. macrumors 68000

I want to get an iPod for our little girl so that she can have music in her room, and we can take it with us when we travel. Will it be a Classic or a touch? No, it won't. Instead I'll probably go with something from the refurb, but for me it would be a convenience thing for traveling so there's no need haul around 80 CDs of the Wiggles.

5. macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

What's wrong with it? There's nothing better for keeping a child entertained on a long road trip. I would imagine the case keeps it from getting damaged.

That's totally cool.

6. macrumors regular

Why?! Thats a really neat idea! I did not get an ipod until I was 28!!

7. macrumors 68040

Naimfan

Ssshhh......

But my son is getting a refurbed Nano video for Xmas......he's dying for one, and it'll be great for trips etc.

He's 9.5.

Bob

8. macrumors 68020

Eric Lewis

9. macrumors 603

iSaint

My son got a shuffle for his 7th birthday. He loves it. He listens to Jesus Christ Superstar, Queen, Steve Miller Band, and High School Musical. I introduced him to the Smashing Pumpkins the other day.

10. macrumors 68020

LizKat

One of my nephews is 11 and he only has a 2nd gen shuffle right now. His dad said I could give him the new Nano for Christmas this year. I think his dad just wants to watch news podcasts on it, LOL...

11. macrumors regular

If I had a kid, I'd gladly get him or her an iPod with this, rather than some douchey flip-down LCD for the back seat.

12. macrumors regular

This thread is helping me sell the iPod Classic dream to the wife! For sure he needs one, those long road trips :)