Dormrooms...

Discussion in 'Community' started by Whigga Spitta, Sep 10, 2004.

1. Whigga Spitta macrumors 6502

Does anyone on here have a sweet dormroom setup for your Mac?

So far while I've been at school, I've gotten some cables to hook my Powerbook up to the TV and a 250Gb harddrive. That's in addition to the Logitech Bluetooth combo, Klipsch 2.1's, and iCurve I had previously. We mainly use our room to record humorous songs in GarageBand, so we might look into getting a preamp to use an external mic with.

I'm sure some people have nice setups, and please, post away...

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

i dont live in a dorm room anymore.....but i do have a small townhouse room that has a sweeeet set up for myself and gf...... 17" extra monitor to go along with my 12"pb, an old pc for old pc games and music server, might look at folding@home too, some nice Altec Lansing speakers, BT mouse and Keyboard for my pb, glass desk....

and now time for hw....

3. wPod macrumors 68000

wPod

does a college apt count? i have a 12" PB connected to a 19" monitor. then ive got an airport express downstairs connected to my stereo so i can stream music and pass around my precious PB for parties and let people chose music. i just need a good pair of speakers upstairs (had the stereo connected before i got the express) ive got my bed lofted (like a bunk bed minus the bottom bed) and have a couch under it facing the 19" monitor in my room so i can watch movies in comfort! im thinking of getting some sort of computer speakers for upstairs.

4. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

isn't there already a thread about this, complete with pictures. methinks so.

5. Capt Underpants macrumors 68030

Capt Underpants

Yep. Check out this and this.

6. Whigga Spitta thread starter macrumors 6502