dot.com bounces back?

Discussion in 'Community' started by jefhatfield, Oct 12, 2002.

1. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

i have been reading some business and tech mags for many months now and some say that high tech and maybe even dot.com will bounce back

this is not a stock tip or a search for one, but when will the high tech field lead the way again, and when will dot.com come back?

will ibm and ebay be the only survivors of the heydey?

and if it does come back, will it be as strong as it was the first time around?

will there be easy money?...my teacher's brother who is a cisco ccie salesman with his own router slaes biz made 2 million in the heydey...and in less than a year or so...will that type of money come back to silicon valley?

i also heard last winter on abc news radio that the center of high tech for the 21st century will be the new england area...and take the mantle from silicon valley in california and texas/arizona sunbelt areas

speculation...isn't it fun?:p

2. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

They will be back in 3-4 years. It will be a much more sober industry without the illusions of easy money and the ".com lifestyle." Some will get lucky, others won't but we'll be smart enough not to have wild expectations. At least that is what I hope happens.