Doublesight Displays, anyone know anything about them

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by mashinhead, Jul 17, 2005.

1. mashinhead macrumors 68020

Oct 7, 2003
    So i ran across this site: ( while i was searching for a monitor to use with my powerbook. they look interesting but i'm trying to see the value or reason to purchase this over say a dell 24incher or the HP L2335 monitor. Price really isn't the issue as the are all in the same neighboorhood.

but i was wondering if anyone on this site knows anything about them, have they used them before or knows someone who has, are the compatible with powerbooks, is it just two displays or do you have to have two computers to hook them up to, and genereally are they better than getting one large monitor?
  2. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Dec 26, 2002
    Albuquerque, NM
    Duff-Man says...I seems to have a vague recollection of seeing one of their displys reviewed in MacWorld some time was more than a year ago though and I did a quick search of the website and didn't find it...I remember them having a few "issues" with it but as I said, that was a while ago....I will see if I can find the review.....oh yeah!