Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gkarris

macrumors G3
Dec 31, 2004
"No escape from Reality...”
I've been eyeing the Wii U version but all I see are mixed reviews.

I did the "purchase" button on the XB360 just to put it in my queue and will probably play it over next weekend.

If I really like it I will get the Wii U version.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
I really enjoyed it .. Played it first on PS3 to completion and then the directors cut on the Wii U to completion. It's a thinking mans FPS and one that doesn't rely on the troupes of the genre ... If you can get a few hours into it, it will grasp you.

It's not without its flaws and rough edges, but at the time alongside the waves of Gears of War and Call Of Duty clones - it came as a something that felt like it was walking it's own path ...

blesscheese

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2010
Central CA
I enjoyed the Wii U version...I avoided the PC version because of people's various complaints about bugs & stuff, but since I *love* Deus Ex, had to get some version to play.

As usual, I got to a certain point and then work/life took over and I dropped it...I'll get back to it. IIRC, it had decent use/integration of the gamepad. I didn't notice any bugs or faults. My preferred style is stealth, so ymmv.

Suture

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2007
I really enjoyed this. I played it on PC. Love that it supports multiple play styles (stealth, brute force, etc.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.