downloading keynote - i'm desperate

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by running, Jan 10, 2007.

1. running macrumors member

Jan 11, 2006
    It's maybe the same every year after keynote, I don't know, but

I tried to download keynote through Safari Downloads window. Impossible - Safari don't know Rtsp (or however it's spelled)

So, I tried Video Lan (VLC), it does play video, but when I tried to save it, it saves only audio!! Why? I tried all the formats and all possibilities ...

isn't there some "quick time capture" thing? Because on Windows, there is this software called Mov Recorder and it worked on my windows machine on these sort of things, because it just captures picture from Quick Time.

Is there any possible way how to capture Rtsp from quicktime??? VLC is not working so seamlessly and only software I can find is for windows....... :mad: :mad:
  2. emptyCup macrumors 65816

Jan 5, 2005
    Id there a reason you need to store 2 hours worth of video as opposed to just watching it online?
  3. Grimace macrumors 68040

Feb 17, 2003
    with Hamburglar.
    the stream doesn't always play nicely, even on high-speed connections. I'd like to be able to show it to someone else without having the rebuffering/dropping of the current stream.

it's also kinda small, maybe Apple might provide a 640x480 download version. :rolleyes: