Drawing program

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by djstarrock, Jan 21, 2007.

1. djstarrock macrumors 6502a

djstarrock

Hi I'm wanting a program that can draw on anything like i could draw on safari.

2. PYR0M310N macrumors 6502a

PYR0M310N

I'm unsure of what you mean. Do you mean that you want something that is the equivilent of microsoft paint, if so you want seashore. But if you want something to draw on an application, which your post suggests, i have no idea what program you could use, or why you want to do that

3. devman macrumors 65816

devman

4. djstarrock thread starter macrumors 6502a

djstarrock

Yea kinda like that but you can do the whole screen like draw on it circle stuff scribble stuff out on web pages or any other program or draw on the desktop.

5. dllavaneras macrumors 68000

dllavaneras

A agree with the previous posts. Explain yourself a bit better and we'll be able to help out :)

6. djstarrock thread starter macrumors 6502a

djstarrock

Like the shootIt widget they have for yahoo widgets. Like that but more features like different coloured pens and other stuff.

7. beige matchbox macrumors 6502a

beige matchbox

I'm guess djstarrock wants to be able to draw on the screen, imagine keeping the desktop, with all the windows open, add a layer on top of all that to draw on.

so maybe take a screenshot (Command+Shift+3) and open it in your favourite image editor and doodle away :)

8. dllavaneras macrumors 68000

dllavaneras

Great option, unless you want the doodle to remain on the desktop... in that case, doodle in an image editor and replace the desktop! :p

If you want the doodle to be on top of everything, then I have no idea how to do that. Sorry :eek:

9. djstarrock thread starter macrumors 6502a

djstarrock

Dam I wish there was a program because I'm really bored I just don't know what to do.