Dream car price

Discussion in 'Community' started by JesseJames, Sep 20, 2004.

1. JesseJames macrumors 6502a

I've been dreaming lately and wondering how much one of these babies cost.
    Anyone in the UK.

Aston Martin DB7 Vantage.

Here's a pic of DB7 GT, but you get the idea. :D

2. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

I would just want to get a Jeep Liberty Renegade and add some stuff to it for off roading and just to make it cool. Then I would just buy a stock Acura RL for long trips and just comfy riding around town. This will actually be my plan for later on in my life once I get settled down. It's still less than my parents current 8 car collection.

iJon

Attached Files:

• car.gif
      car.gif
      File size:
      79.9 KB
      Views:
  3. makisushi macrumors 6502

Here is my ride...almost an Aston Martin

Attached Files:

4. homerjward macrumors 68030

homerjward

nice. 911 or 944? i can never tell...
    lol my current cars are my parents '93 aerostar with cloth seats, a cassette player and METALLIC GREEN PAINT WITH 2 WHITE PINSTRIPES :cool: :cool: :cool: and '99 e150 regency.

5. makisushi macrumors 6502

911. It is a super fun car to drive, but I am seriously starting to hate how much it stands out. Honda Civic ricer high school kids always try and race me (HAHAHA). People think I am total prick just because of the car I drive. My next car is going to be much more unassuming.

6. quagmire macrumors 603

quagmire

The new corvette C6 Z06 when it comes out in 2007. I have no idea what the price is. But, I know the power. Around 500 HP.

But, if it was anything I want, it would be the B-29. I would bomb your dream cars. :D

7. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Eight cars!! :eek:

I'd like an Acura as well. Even if I won a big lottery, I don't think I could ever buy an Aston Marin or anything of the sort. I may cave if I saw a Porsche dealership, but otherwise, I'd probably buy 2 cars, one being my main car --- either a hybrid of some sort, or a hatchback like the Mazda3 Sport. My other car would be a toy, but it may not even be an expensive toy. :eek: Mini Cooper S comes to mind, as does a convertible of some sort. ;)

8. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

Yeah it's pretty crazy. BMW, 2 Jeeps, 1 Suburban, 1 Motorhome, 2 trucks and my mom is about to buy a Acura TL. She wants a comfy sedan to drive and have the drop top bmw roadster for summer time.

iJon

9. homerjward macrumors 68030

homerjward

lol you could combine the too :eek: but it loses its MINI charm...that convertible one is fugly.
    lol me an a few of my friends were discussing dream cars and several of them concluded they want a M2 tank. for the next 15 minutes we were singing "we want to drive an M2 Abrahms tank, an m2 abrahms tank, and m2 abrahms tank...
    " to the tune of "yellow submarine" lol...

10. dotnina macrumors 6502a

I have different dream cars planned for different parts of my life, but for now, I want the Scion tC. :)

Attached Files:

11. LifeIsCheap macrumors regular

Here's mine (realistic dream car that I own!): [​IMG]

Maybe a Porsche 911 or a Ferrari 348 spider if you're paying :)

12. homerjward macrumors 68030

homerjward

110% sexy. the driving lights look really good in a real-life photo. they look like crap on mini's usa site