Dreamweaver MX help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MacKat, Jul 8, 2005.

1. MacKat macrumors member

Can anyone recommend a good tutorial site for me? I am completely lost and am trying to set up a new website. I have bought the domain name and have a page on there that links to my invision forums. I just dont know how to set up the site folders! And all the tutorials I can find works with a Windows system which is different enough to the mac one to confuse me.

Anyhelp would be great!

Thanks

Kat x

2. _bnkr612 macrumors 6502a

_bnkr612

This site usually helps for novice people. cbt cafe

I tell my clients to check it out after I create a site for them. They want to be able to edit something later. It can get frustrating at times, but that's a whole 'nother post.

Cheers.

3. YS2003 macrumors 68020

YS2003

Which tutorial book would you recommend?

I am looking for a basic-to-intermediate tutorial book on Flash Pro and other MX2004 suite programs (such as Firework and Dreamweaver). Adobe publisheds good tutorial books (Classroom in a Book with a CD) and I am looking for a book with CD/DVD for a hands-on tutorial (ie. working on the the examples as you walk through various features of the programs).

4. Artful Dodger macrumors 68020

Artful Dodger

Has Some

Hi, I bought some lessons from here http://www.cartoonsmart.com/ and it has helped out a lot but I'm not sure if this is what some are looking for. Just scroll down the page and there is a Dreamweaver section. Also the person who has the site if you e-mail him he gets back to you right away which is nice, enjoy.