Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

heels2017

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 9, 2016
Hi everyone! Today I released my first iPhone/iPad game called Drip Tap! A download would really help me out a lot :)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drip-tap/id1168467966?ls=1&mt=8

You'll notice from the description that we like to keep things simple around here! Introducing: Drip Tap - the next big hit you can play while simultaneously dragging your dog down the street and eating a hot sub from the corner store. Honestly though, this is one of the ways that the game has been tested and found to work!

Image_1.png
Image_2.png
Image_3.png

What is it?
Simple. That's exactly what it is! In classic mode, there's a leaky faucet and your job is to match the color of the drops coming from it to the color of the cups below by tapping and thus rotating through the colors of the cups. No leak ever stays the same though, and that doesn't change a bit for Drip Tap. The frequency of the drops increase and leave you with no choice but to hone in on your tapping and concentration skills in order to top your friend who has held #1 on the global leaderboard for almost a week!

Did You Say Modes?
Classic Mode is just the cold-cut one-handed game you want to play while you're walking or have your piping hot coffee in one hand. It only requires one finger so the practicality of playing while you only have one hand free is pretty high. However, Mirror Mode brings on a whole new dimension of challenge. Not only have the number of leaky faucets been doubled to two in this mode, the drops never fall at the same consistency (there's some randomness within bounds here) and the cups rotate in opposite directions. It may seem easy now, but once you get your hands on a copy and start playing, it takes your brain to places it's never been! Talk about being better than Luminosity for concentration - this game should be an Alzheimer's combatant (added benefit of this not yet tested).

Giveaways?!
We'll be doing some pretty hefty giveaways with our release of this game since it's really our first major release. Play it between now and this coming weekend (Dec. 2) to get yourself familiarized and try to work your way up the chain. We'll have some more information about gift cards and giveaways and how you can claim yourself one of them just for being an avid Drip Tapper! Trust me, it's worth it!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drip-tap/id1168467966?ls=1&mt=8

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.