Dropped MBA need one soon replace or wait?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Airforcekid, Jan 18, 2010.

  1. macrumors 65816

    Airforcekid

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2008
    Location:
    United States of America
    #1
    I can't get it to turn on even if it did the screen would be messed up. It had an SSD rev C will that work in a base refurb rev b or does it look like the rev D will support the same 1.8 hard drive? I can hold out a while on a G3 but I hope they update soon! It's ironic that my MBA is what I use to edit video and game to an extent so I realy don't want to go back to 1.6ghz unless I have to.

    Also has anyone used the visa card 12 months no interest on apples site seems that would be the best way to buy thanks for your help!
     
  2. macrumors 68030

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2009
    #2
    I would wait till the 27th. Just incase. If apple does stop selling the airs then you can just go to a store and pic one up or buy a refurb.
     
  3. thread starter macrumors 65816

    Airforcekid

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2008
    Location:
    United States of America
    #3
    As long as it's the same hard drive I'm happy!
     
  4. macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2008
    Location:
    Denver
    #4
    If you can wait til Apple's media event less than 10 days from now its possible a new MBA will be announced.

    I doubt we'll see major changes in the MBA this year, particularly anything that would raise costs much, but you may see a processor bump, 4gb RAM, a bit more storage space and perhaps an updated touchpad for similar pricing.

    If nothing new is announced in the timeframe you need it and the RevC was meeting your needs well go for another...
     

Share This Page