Well, I was on windows play Battlefield heroes and decided to walk up to my room with my lid wide open. Power cord in one hand, and the laptop in the other. While I was making the turn into my room, the cord got caught on the nob jolting my laptop onto the floor (carpet) and hitting my chair. First, I was in shock. Seriously, I just let it sit there. Then, I was like "FK, FK, FK" in my head. Then I cried a little in my head as well. Then I realized it was still on. I looked over my macbook, no scratches, lid closes nicely, no cracked glass, trackpad fine, fan still making noise as it was before the accident. So yeah, I pretty much want to wake up from this dream. If I see this post tomorrow, I know it's real. But yeah, ALWAYS CLOSE THE LID, AND HOLD ON FOR DEER LIFE!!!!. I can't stress this enough, don't end up like me. And yeah, I'm an idiot.