ds callibration problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by RoxStrongo, Oct 29, 2006.

1. RoxStrongo macrumors regular

RoxStrongo

i seem unable to callibrate my touch screen properly as even if i touch dead on the crosses when it comes to testing it the right side of the screen is way off. is this something that would be covered by the one-year warranty and should i approach the retailer or go straight to nintendo?
    thanks

2. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Just take it back to the shop and explain the problem. GAME, despite their flaws are very good at returns (assuming it's from GAME, you're from the UK so chances are it was!). I see no problems why any shop wouldn't take it back.

3. RoxStrongo thread starter macrumors regular

RoxStrongo

yeh it's from GAME but i won't be able to take it back to the one where i originally purchased it. i just hope they're cool about that. it's just sometimes people can be funny about what actually constitutes a fault. however they were awesome when i had 2 dead pixels on my original ds. straight swap, no fuss sending it away or anything.

4. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I managed to replace my DS Lite when my first black version had really tough buttons. the shop guy couldn't see it but still replaced. Then a white one developed a slight hairline hinge problem, and that was okay too. really you should be fine mate :)

5. Mavimao macrumors 6502a

Mavimao

Jimmi! Where have you been? You seemed to have disappeared and now you're back all of a sudden...

PS: we should get some people together and play some all time classics/clubhouse games here soon.

6. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I went on holiday, got sick (always do when away!), got back, got better. And we should! I've been playing Clubhouse/42 classics all over the holiday, trying to teach myself some of them card games but getting addicted to "Escape" (is it called?) instead.

7. Mavimao macrumors 6502a

Mavimao

yeah, Escape looked complicated, so I gave up.

I have learned all the basic card games and a few of the other card games like hearts and Texas hold 'em. I got obsessed with solitaire because i could never beat it and I swore the game was broken!

Well, I finally did beat it...