DS Lite cases

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dagless, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I've been looking into buying a nice little case for my DS Lite. Been looking around at some Hori Mutli cases, or something. But they were a little big really.
    Think I've found the ultimate case, for my situation at least. The PDair Leather DS Case. Only problem is it's very expensive, £17 on froogle. Don't think I can justify that for a case :eek:

What are you guys using? Or do you have plans for a case too?

2. kinesin macrumors regular

I picked up a cheap airform NDS lite case from ebay.

One of these: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150013640110

Does the job :) Game flap holds 3 games and the spare stylus, plus space in the netted area for headphones/more games.
    In fact I've got a custom made sleeve that holds 6 DS carts nice and flat, when placed in netted area. (Canon Ixus packaging plus some stables :p ) Allows me to take 10 DS games everywhere I go, (remember there is one in the machine)

The DS is also protected by an invisible shield (photos in another thread somewhere)

I don't like the look of the DPair case - Lack of protection to the edges and even tho it's playable without removal, I think the DS needs to removed to allow your 'hands to breath'. Tho it's available on ebay for about £14 inc shipping. (eg item: 8817245316)

Some of the cheaper leathers are £4-£5

3. ddrueckhammer macrumors 65816

ddrueckhammer

I picked this one up from an importer based in Los Angeles named Japan Video Game (I think). It is extremely well made and I would recommend it to anyone. The only downside is that it only holds 1 GBA game and 2 DS games but I just change them out daily. There is a version with an extra pouch to hold more games though but it is not as compact.

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=276&products_id=9082&

4. BurtonCCC macrumors 65816

BurtonCCC

I'm going to get my mom to knit me one. ;)

Daniel.

5. Xenious macrumors 6502a

6. ddrueckhammer macrumors 65816

ddrueckhammer

The one that Xenious posted is the bigger version of the one I have, which I was talking about. Hori cases are really nice.

7. DarkNetworks macrumors 68000

DarkNetworks

I'm planning to get one too to protect my Black DS Lite...still looking around...

this looks pretty neat...but i would wanna get black case but the black one looks ugly...

8. Obsidian6 macrumors 6502a

Obsidian6

I think what i am gonna do is get a waterfield ipod pouch ( or PSP ) it should have plenty of space to hold my ds lite, games, and charger.

however, i am currently using the official nintendo one that came with my original game boy advance, it fits the ds lite perfectly in width and height, and has enough space in the pocket for the entire nintendo DS library ( and then some ) plus a charger. or 3 :)

9. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

I have Nintendo's E3 DS Lite case. Sadly, I have no DS Lite to put in it.

10. DarkNetworks macrumors 68000

DarkNetworks

how does it look like?
    is it a limited ed or something?

11. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

12. DarkNetworks macrumors 68000

DarkNetworks

13. andriella macrumors member

14. DarkNetworks macrumors 68000

DarkNetworks

wow the Airform looks awesome...I'm going to try searching around for this.