ds lite: game and watch version??

Discussion in 'Games' started by RoxStrongo, Jun 16, 2006.

1. RoxStrongo macrumors regular

RoxStrongo

now that the ds has its sexy sleek lite version i was thinking it would be pretty cool if nintendo released a special edition game & watch version.

2. shadowmoses macrumors 68000

shadowmoses

It would be cool I actaully have one of the Gameboy SP's that were released in the game and watch colours looks really cool.....

Saying this I really doubt that Nintendo will ever release a Game and Watch DS lite, at least not for the time being.....

SHadoW

3. Foxglove9 macrumors 65816

Foxglove9

That would be a terrible idea. You know why?

Because I just bought a DS Lite, and I would want that version so bad. It's funny because the DS Lite reminds me of the old G&W handhelds and thought the same things as you did. That would be so hot to own.

I'm also the same person that bought the NES edition GBASP, and one day will get the famicom Micro GBA edition.

4. Foxglove9 macrumors 65816

Foxglove9

A friend just showed me this photo and even though it's the original DS I really love it. The DS Lite would look even better I think. There's something fun about the look of those G&W fliptops, maybe it's just nostalgia.

Attached Files:

5. Foxglove9 macrumors 65816

Foxglove9

Found one more..if anyone cares

Attached Files:

6. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

I'd really love them to do a general release of this.

[​IMG]

Currently it's only a Japan Nintendo club exclusive. Surely there's enough Game and Watch fans out there to make this a cracking success.

7. Foxglove9 macrumors 65816

Foxglove9

Wow that's nice. I would definitely get that if it was released here. I have the GB and GBA gallery games already, that would complete the collection.